Icam Master’s Degree in General Engineering
Program at a glance
Add an Icam generalist engineer Master’s degree to your professional training!
Participate in Icam’s 2-year dual degree engineering program: get trained in multidisciplinary engineering domains, carry out research and work as an intern at one of our French partner companies (or at a company in your home country).
Why choose this program?
The General Engineering Master’s degree identifies engineers ideal for becoming either independent entrepreneurs or valuable talent within a company.
Candidates with a dual degree in general engineering have increased operational skills. The generalist engineering training develops open-mindedness, adaptability, and critical thinking. These profiles are able to piece different elements of a puzzle together while having a bird’s eye-view of real-life situations. Applicable to complex problems and diverse industries, general engineers can easily adapt to different industries and are able to evolve and redirect their careers to fit the needs of the ever-changing market…
Icam’s Dual Degree Master’s in General Engineering program also fits the following student profiles:
- You wish to broaden your field of engineering skills;
- learn how to manage complex projects
- deepen your understanding of your selected professional field with experts from the industry
- take on a research project
- learn how to start a company
- You wish to experience the exciting project of business creation;
- You wish to perfect your skills in the framework of a 5-month full-time master’s thesis focused on solving an actual company problem ;
- You wish to acquire solid experience in a company through a 5-month internship in France or abroad;
- You wish to culminate your engineering training with an international professional exposure;
- You are attracted to an in-depth double culture;
- You wish to benefit from Icam’s decision-making approach to help you define your work and life projects;
- You wish to speak French fluently.
- First Icam semester (fall) with
- scientific knowledge and skills in the multidisciplinary engineering domain
- a business creation project
- Second semester (spring) with concentration areas to be chosen
- Third semester (fall) devoted to the Master’s level Thesis
- Fourth semester (spring) immersed in a company via an internship either in France or your home country
Lille, Paris-Sénart, Nantes, Toulouse
You can start your Dual Degree program with a semester in English on the Toulouse campus, or in French in any of Icam’s French campuses. Then you have the possibility to continue your studies in French and move to another site – Lille, Paris-Sénart or Nantes based on the concentration areas that suit your interests.