- For Year B3 : from September to end of January and from February to the beginning of June
- For Year M1 : from the end of September to the end of January and from the beginning of February to the beginning of July
- For Year M2 : from the beginning of September to mid February and from the beginning of February to the beginning of July
Third week of September or First week of February [Information, French courses…]
Exchange students can choose different itineraries (B3, M1 or M2 semester/year). They can check the syllabus of each one on our website.
Transcripts of Records
One copy of the transcript of records will be sent directly to the home institution and to the student by email.
Classes are taught in French. Some of them are taught in English.
- For Year M1 the first semester is entirely taught in English at Toulouse campus.
- The applicant should have a sufficient level in French or English to follow classes without any difficulty.
- English : B2 level certificate or equivalent
- French : A2+ level Certificate or equivalent
The grading system at Icam is the European grading system.
Exams and evaluations
Depending on the course, the type of exams or points of evaluation may differ. Written exams, oral exams,multiple choice questions, essay and group projects are common ways for a teacher to evaluate the students.
French language courses
Exchange students have access to French language courses without any extra charge. The courses are put in their schedule.
Bachelor Project and Master Thesis
Icam teaching pedagogy is strong on project-based activities which can take place either at Bachelor or Master level. Each thesis will be done under the supervision of an experienced project manager.
This option offers the exchange students the possibility of working with firms under industrial contracts or to contribute to research activities undergoing at Icam labs.
The thesis can be conducted along with courses, or as the core academic activity of the semester. Project based activities will be mostly done in English (B2 level required). Basic level of French is mandatory (A2) to handle the normal day to day life in France.