Community life at Icam Bretagne campus is rich and diverse. It covers many fields: art, sports, music, etc. It is made up of several student associations, supervised by the Student Council or BDE – Bureau des Etudiants.
In addition to bringing students together around a common passion, student associations are also a vehicle for personal and professional development. Teamwork, and organizational and communication skills are some of the qualities developed at the heart of associations.
Given the high value placed by Icam on extra curricular activities, Icam Bretagne has many spaces dedicated to this associative life.
Here is an example of the associations on this campus:
- Student Council or Bureau des Etudiants (BDE): the student council organizes many events throughout the year. The BDE also helps all students via the Green pole project: the project offers sustainable development actions: basket of organic vegetables, carpooling, sorting waste …
- Music: Icam has a room equipped for musical rehearsals
- Kfet: Everyday hot chocolate rolls! The funds raised makes it possible to finance various projects
- BDSpi: This “office of spiritual life” takes care of pastoral animation and is open to all students and collaborators.
- BDS: The Sports Office coordinates and offers sports activities throughout the year.