Community life at Icam is rich and diverse. It touches many fields: artistic, sporting, musical, playful… It is composed of several poles, supervised by the BDE, Bureau des Elèves. All students can get involved in the life of the association. In addition to bringing students together around a common passion, associations are also a vehicle for personal and professional development. Indeed, organization, communication and teamwork are qualities developed at the heart of associations. Thus within the Icam site of Brittany, many spaces are dedicated to this associative life.
Here is an example of the associations on this campus:
- BDE: the student office organizes many events throughout the year and helps all students in their project Green pole: within the BDE, the school pole offers sustainable development actions: basket of organic vegetables, carpooling, sorting of waste …
- Music: Icam has a room equipped for rehearsals
- Kfet: Everyday hot chocolate rolls! The money raised makes it possible to finance various projects
- BDSpi: This “office of spiritual life” takes care of pastoral animation and is open to all students and collaborators. They are found on each site.
- BDS: The Sports Office coordinates and offers sports activities throughout the year. Etc