Design and Manufacturing Engineering
- Research : Specification drafting, feasibility study, design, special machines, value analysis, prototyping.
- Organization : Re-engineering, manufacturing.
- Manufacturing : Prototypes & tools by manufacturing CNC 2D/3D, CNC Lathe manufacturing, welding, assembly and finalizing of special machines.
- Quality Control : Machine and process capability, statistical process control, metrology.
Through projects done by our latest year students managed by ours engineers, we develop and manufacture special machines in respect to the customer’s needs. We develop manufacturing process for competitive companies. We take an active part in research and development of innovative projects for the man and earth. Still, faithful to our first industrial job, we work in advanced sectors of our area : Aeronautics and space industry, medical, research laboratories.
Some examples of realisations :
- Putting joins on revolving shutter slats.
- Ground test bay by sedimentation.
- Aid for repairing bulldozer.
- Printing machine for packaging boxes.
- Semi automatic manufacture of floor heating.
- Automatic seeding of seeds for germination test.
Partners : BOSCH, SOFERMI, RAGT, EUROP SOL, ACSO, DESCHIRON
- Fire extinguisher for reaction engine.
- Fuel aircraft regulator flow.
- Prosthesis thighbone-shinbone.
- Eyeball prosthesis.
Partners : AIRBUS, TEKNIMED
- Seat for disable person able to climb stairs.
- Production line of egg tray in moulded cellulose.
- Raw ground brick press.
- Luggage trailer for motorbike.
Partners : HMC², Monastery of BOUAKE, MECOBRIQ
- Hard turning.
- Tests couple tool / material.
- Micro pulverisation for CNC.
Partners : BOSCH, RATIER Figeac, EADS
30 Network stations
- CADD : CATIA V5
- CAM : GIBBS CAM
- Computer-Assisted Production management : Solune
- Simulation : Witness
- CNC Machine
- 7 CNC Milling machine 3 axes + 1 Horizontal CNC Milling machine 4 axes (capacity 500 to 1000 mm)
- 9 Lathes CNC + 1 Vertical lathe CNC (10 000 RPM)
- 11 Milling machine
- 6 Lathes
- 1 Plane grinding machine
- 1 Programmable automatic saw
- 1 Round trough vibrator
- 1 Injection moulding machine (120 T)
- 1 3D Printer (250 x 250 x 200)
- Three-dimensional Measuring Machine (Brown & sharpe – Mistral)
- Form control (Formtester MAHR)
- Roughness control (Perthometer MAHR)
- Column of measure (TESA)
- Projector profile
- Arc, MIG, TIG
- Plasma cutting