Created in 2010, the Advanced Master in Eco-Innovation and New Energy Technologies or “eco-energy” has been working on the issue of sustainable development and energy transition.
Certified by the Conférence des Grandes Ecoles, its main objective is to train specialists in the improvement of energy efficiency and the development of renewable energies.
- Analyze and optimize existing energy systems
- Sizing of energy systems integrating renewable energy sources
- Assess and reduce the environmental and societal impacts of products or processes.
Why choose this program?
Environmental issues are becoming more and more critical for businesses. Given it’s wide and vast nature however, it is important for you to develop more expertise in leading the environmental transition.
At the end of the training, you will be able to ready to fulfill various functions, and would have already been exposed to industry leaders:
- Project manager, design office manager, technical director;
- Product manager, business manager;
- Expert to decision-makers on technological orientations in energy efficiency and renewable energy.
- Good mix of theory and practice: The program lasts 11 months
- 5 months of full-time courses (approx. 500 hours)
- 6 months of internship in a company
- You will also be in touch with major players in the energy sector. 60% of the courses are delivered by professionals/industry experts.
- This Specialized Master meets the needs of companies (Engie, Véolia, Saunier Duval, Atlantic, Armor Green, EVEA, Systovi…). Some of them provide a pragmatic and concrete vision of industrial eco-energy issues (courses, conferences, project management, etc.).