The residence, called Maisons des Icam, is an integral part of the Icam’s educational project.
The residences are thus very friendly living spaces, oriented towards others, organized by the students themselves, which coordinate and animate daily life. Organized in apartments with one independent room per resident, the Icam house promotes motivation and mutual assistance at work.
Living at the Maison des Icam allows:
- to reach out to others, by cultivating strong links within their promotion and also by getting to know students from other promotions and training courses;
- to invest in the common good, by creating a living and working environment conducive to success and by promoting mutual aid between students;
- to develop, by participating in organized activities or by proposing new initiatives ;
- to create a rich life for themselves, by learning to cultivate not only conviviality, but also the collective interest, with a dynamic that benefits everyone;
- to cultivate a real autonomy and to gain in maturity, thanks to a way of life
- empowering and motivating, compatible with the emergence of a real personal project.
The Maison des Icam Paris-Sénart campus offers 2 types of accommodation:
- 228 furnished single rooms of 12.5m² with washbasin, in apartments of 12 students who share a common space (kitchen, dining room, relaxation area and showers – toilets).
- 70 furnished studios, with equipped kitchen and bathroom, of 18.5m² or 28m². These studios will be reserved for 3rd, 4th and 5th year apprentice students and integrated 4th and 5th year students.
Icam Paris-Sénart campus is accessible from Paris by the RER D, stop in Lieusaint-Moissy RER station.
From the RER station, the T-ZEN bus line 1 serves the “Carré des arts” stop located just in front of the school.